- The Mighty Sound of Maryland has embarked on a fundraising venture to
purchase a new van. The band and pep band helps to create a great game
day atmosphere for our teams, and in the case of the pep band, become
great friends and fans of our women’s basketball
program. They are fundraising through an innovative program entitled
“Launch UMD.” If you would like to support the band with their
fundraising or would like additional information, you can do that right
- Ready for some summer basketball? We have tentatively scheduled three Rebounders' trips to watch the Mystics and former Terps play! Here is what we have so far! We will have links to purchase tickets and information flyers up as soon as they become available!
- Saturday, May 24 v Seattle; Sunday, June 1 v LA; and Friday, June 27 v Connecticut. We are working to get a meet and greet after each game but we will need at least 30 people per game to attend for it to take place.
- We are looking into a special Coutside Club package that the Mystics have. The deal is $59 per person and it includes dinner plus a ticket.
The seats are at tables at one of the end zones and you get to sit, eat, and
drink there the entire game. Drinks are included. Here is a link to the
Mystics site with the information. We would need to have 30 people sign up to reserve this option. The alternative is to have game tickets only. If you are interested in this deal, please email Gerri at email@example.com!
- Photos from the Spring Banquet are up! Click here to view them! Check out the slideshow above as well!