- 2014-2015 Pre-Game Meals Schedule- Click here for the full schedule.
- Hey Rebounders! We will be
meeting for pre-game meals prior to 10 home games. Come alone or bring a
friend and join other Rebounders for food and friendship. A Rebounder
volunteer will be there to greet you. No RSVP necessary! All are
- Check out photos from Open Practice here and here.
- Membership renewals are in the mail! Our online membership is renewal option is currently not available. We are upgrading this process to increase our efficiency and security. Thanks for your patience while we make these improvements for members. In the meantime, please use the following options to renew:
- Complete and return the bottom portion of the letter you receive in the mail to Maryland Women's Basketball, 0726 Xfinity Center, College Park, MD 20742- check or credit card accepted.
- Click here to print and mail the form back to the Basketball office.
- We’re in search of a few very special volunteers! We are looking for help in the areas listed below.
- Rebounder Scrapbookers-Creative and committed volunteers are
needed to document the career of our newest Terps – Kiara Leslie, Aja
Ellison, and Kristen Confroy. Many volunteers pair with a friend to
create these very unique keepsakes that are
presented to our team members at their senior banquet. The Rebounder
scrapbook tradition is a true a labor of love and a very meaningful way
to be involved!Interested in volunteering? Email Barbara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out the full 2014-2015 schedule here or download it here.
- Thanksgiving in San Juan! Check out the brochure here.
- Post-game socials will take place following these games:
- Sunday, Dec 17, 2014 vs Towson- 2pm tip
- Sunday, Jan 18, 2015 vs Illinois, 2pm tip
- Sunday, Feb 8, 2015 vs Nebraska 4pm tip
- Bus Trip (tentative until buses are confirmed, then price, departure times, etc. will be determined- volunteer trip host needed)
- Thursday, Feb 5, 2015 @ Penn State, 7pm tip.